Sick again!
I caught the bug going around the office, so I spent the weekend hermit-like inside my mom's room, only surfacing outside for fresh air for an hour or so before going back to sulk. I really don't want to be sick for the next few weeks, as apart from my HK tour on the first week of December, I plan to make the rounds of the tiangges for some shopping.
My dogs have also started sneezing this morning so I feel guilty for having them with me inside the room for company. Have I mentioned Lizzie is already pregnant? So we are extra careful as she might lose the pups.
I just want to lie down and sleep, but I have stuff to do at the office which I do not want to leave unfinished when I go on vacation.
Argh.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home