Lilypie Baby Days

OLYMPE's turning ONE!
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Finally...

I got my last paycheck from previous company.

I booked my mom and me to a HK Disney package tour for December.

I finished my ever changing projects list which describes how I will be busy until July 2006.

I bought new curtains for my room as well as the living room.

I was able to write to my friend in NZ to ask about her trip to China last July.

I will be able to take my friends out for our thrice postponed lunch due to work issues.

I have not heard the Nina-murdered version of 'I love you, goodbye' for days now. Please, stick to songs that don't go higher than key of C as your shrieking higher notes have caused me migraines. Plus the fact that my favorite song has not been improved on your watch.

=)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i missed your blogs! nice to hear you've finally booked yourself (& mom) to HK Disney... I'm still waiting for my gift certificate, er, last paycheck...

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, I like your blogs. Keep it coming...

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home