Christmas Shopping Bug
Yep, as early as now there are countdowns to the big day, along with pre-Christmas sale events and what nots. My mom is already thinking of our tree motif, and is seriously contemplating buying a new tree so we will have one for the newly revamped terrace and another for the living room.
And as this is the season for tiangges and bazaars, I have already been sent by a gracious friend the list of bazaar dates and venues for the year. To be honest, however, I am not as keen this year as the previous ones as I am quite psyched to splurge on our travel instead.
Nevertheless, I am going to keep tradition and visit the Noel bazaar at the World Trade Center-Manila on November 26-27. For the past three to four years this has been quite the event, with us leaving home at around 9AM just in time to catch breakfast inside the venue and watch all the booths open as well as organize their wares.
The Christmas Shopping Bug has indeed started to infect.



1 Comments:
det, let's meet up sa noel bazaar... i'm most likely there din. although tapos na ko mag christmas shopping :)
Post a Comment
<< Home