I got the tickets!
At long last, I finally got my plane tickets. Yesterday, mom picked them up from the travel agency and met with Chili who turned everything around for us after almost two weeks of following up another travel agent.
I also registered my mom, brother and me for Mabuhay miles and printed out the temporary 'card' yesterday. Will also try to buy dollars tomorrow if the rates are low at a local bank open on weekends.
Everything seems set, and I am really looking forward to this leave if only to escape the stress at work that I have been experiencing.



2 Comments:
A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. I'm sure you'd be interested in How to buy & sell steak and cheese on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.
wowie, that's really good news! chat tayo sometime, let's talk details :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home