Lilypie Baby Days

OLYMPE's turning ONE!
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Paycheck, Payshmeck

I got a look at my paycheck and it seems the numbers keep getting smaller. With the rising cost of food, transportation, water and electricity, my budgetting skills have attained new heights. This from a Literature major.

Instead of complaining, I am really evaluating ways to do so much better. Hopefully, my very own fiscal crisis will end. Whereas the nation's crisis I am quite sure will still be here ten, fifteen years from now. Instead of going after corrupt officials, we hear the government wants to raise the proposed VAT from 10 to 15%. Yeah right, give the congressmen, mayors, colonels and generals more money to steal. In fact, why don't we just hand over our wallets?

Amidst this sourpussing and otherwise ranty day, I am looking forward to this weekend when I can get my hair trimmed and do a little browsing at the mall. I'd like to look for a smaller leash for Lizzie as well, as the one I bought last week has been marked 'Gordo property'. I would also appreciate a good movie, if I can muster my brother to accompany me.

I'm also excited about the weekend getaway my department is planning. This will be a hit for sure, with the families of my officemates coming and a number of friends outside of the department being invited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home