Lilypie Baby Days

OLYMPE's turning ONE!
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Rant

I am writing an open letter a.k.a rant to the following, bless their small black hearts this week of prayer and penance:

1. Guy who sat behind me at the bus
I have imagined this scene over and over in my head:
ME: Hello, guy sitting behind me at the bus going to my place of work this fine morning.
GUY: Hellooooo?!?
ME: Let me introduce you to toothbrush, toothpaste, and breath mints.
GUY: And who might I ask are these?!?
ME: Your absolute nightmare.
I absolutely had the worst time this morning, trying to cover my nose to prevent from inhaling toxic fumes coming out of Guy-who-sat-behind-me.

2. Human Resource Department People at Place of Work
You people never announce if it is ok to wear civilian clothes, especially on a hot, humid day that should have been declared a holiday if not just half-day of work. You always announce that today should just be a half-working day at 4 PM. You never answer your phones. You are often rude and overbearing when you do answer your phones.

3. Senators and Congressmen who refuse to have a session on March 30 because they are still on a 'break'
Remember your paycheck which people like me SUFFER to pay without any choice whatsoever? I and others like me should be at the office beginning March 28. How come we PAY you to have vacations while we are never let off?

4. Cashier at the Office Canteen during Lunch
Let's go back to basic math shall we. 100 pesos minus 41 pesos is??? If you can't figure this out within five minutes, honey, get another job. Or else turn down your aircon as waiting in line while you figure out change in freezing weather does not help.

5. Officemate who always takes Leaves
Our allowable leaves are: 15 days VL, 15 days SL, 3 days EL. The rest of the leaves you need not know. But know this: we are not in any obligation to use up all of these leaves before first quarter of 2005 ends. They are allotted FOR THE YEAR. Use them wisely.

There. I feel much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home