Lilypie Baby Days

OLYMPE's turning ONE!
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Goodbye, Jacq!

Yesterday, our department along with one other unit held a small get-together to bid our friend and boss Jacq goodbye. Her last day is actually today, but she'll be taking a half-day leave to organize the requirements for her employment at the new company.

I prepared a slide presentation for her, and included pictures taken recently for her to be reminded of the group. I burned the same slides in a CD along with our previous photos, although I was not able to include those we took when we started in 1999 [couldn't find them!]. The group ate from an impressive spread while viewing the funny pictures with all sorts of captions and cartoons. I had as much fun checking their reactions as I had assembling the project.

A bittersweet ending to almost seven years of togetherness [as boss/mentor-subordinate/friend] with her. As I mentioned in the last slide, 'another day ends and a new one begins tomorrow'.

Good luck boss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home