Lilypie Baby Days

OLYMPE's turning ONE!
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Gordo Writes

Arf, arf. Forgivemy master fornot updatingherblog... and myself as wellastyping with pawswill takesomegetting used to.

It'sme, Gordo, attemptingto write for she-who-must-not-be-named. Try as she might, her schedule latelyhas been quite hectic, what with her other boss [apart fromme of course] leaving and projects piling up one after the other. Hey, ever notice how when computers save stuff, the icon appears and disappears like hell [Bark! Bark!].

Anyways, I cannot blame her. Master's morning commute has been a pain lately, I overheard her telling her mum last night. A lot of diggings have appeared in Manila's streets, and traffic has definitely worsened. From Coastal Road [I have no idea what roads look like come to think of it, as I am rarely let out] to Roxas Boulevard, it takes my master one and a half hours [don't have any concept of time as well, arf!] what should take only thirty minutes to get through. Add a sprinkling of undisciplined commuters then repeat all over again at night for the return trip and voila, a recipe for disaster. Or so she says.

Funny thing is, as master arrives home, we still get to play catch no matter how tired she looks. I'm that irrisistable! I wonder when I can actually do stuff with another dog as I am starting to think a plush bed in an airconditioned room is a necessity and that life outdoors is not for me.

I am getting the hang of typing as well, if you haven't noticed. Hmmm. Could I be suffering from what other dogs call [or bark] the Thinking Like A Human Being Syndrome. Get me a vet- psychiatrist quick!

Back to she-wh0-must-not-be-named. I smell something brewing with master... her comings and goings are out of sync lately. Hopefully, I can write about it later, when I have figured out what she has been busy with apart from work and her tiresome daily commute.

Meanwhile, I might have to go chase this mouse... and nope, I do not have a Thinking Like A Cat Syndrome as well. Bark! Bark!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home