Lilypie Baby Days

OLYMPE's turning ONE!
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Birthday Lunch

Later today, the Mudpie Beauties will be meeting up for the birthday celebration of one of their members. The oldest member, actually, who up to this moment has not revealed her age.

So last night, one of the other members and I scoured the shops for a nice gift. We initially planned to look for either a bag or gym accessories. These options were thought of as the celebrant expressed enjoyment at the bag which we bought for another August birthday girl and we know she is currently going to the gym for her health. Bag after bag were considered and we finally found a cute red one which we feel works for any age (given that we didn't have a clue to hers).

On the way to the counter, I mentioned to my friend that I was severely tempted to get one similar to the bag we had chosen (which was the last of its kind) for Ms. Celebrant. We spent another few minutes looking over possible options, but f0und none. Eventually, I thought about the other bags I have bought and only used once or twice, and declared that my urge is an addiction to both shopping and bags!

We haven't decided on the venue yet for our lunch, but knowing Ms. Celebrant it will be quite a party indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home