Lilypie Baby Days

OLYMPE's turning ONE!
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, August 15, 2005

Just bought luggage this weekend, as there was a sale going on until the end of the month. I am really looking forward to my December trip, and have started inquiries with various travel agencies. So far, I have one good travel agent answering everything I ask sufficiently and getting me good rates for four star hotels. I am inclined to book with her, hopefully as soon as I receive my separation pay end of this month from my previous company.

My mom is quite ecstatic, planning our trip itinerary which will include a Cruise-Seafood Dinner with my aunt who lives in Hongkong. Since the package includes an overnight at Hollywood Hotel inside the Disney park, we are hoping we can sneak in aunt at the room although she will pay for the entrance fee.

I am also quite happy with just touring, unlike before when my priority was shopping. Will buy lots of film for pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home