Lilypie Baby Days

OLYMPE's turning ONE!
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Anticipation

Two days to go before the new Harry Potter book comes out. I am planning to run to the mall when it opens, buy the book, and go through a few pages over breakfast. Talk about excited.
It is the one bright spot on my weekend, as I am still in a rut.

Training is still going on at work, and even as I have already received what was important (read: the certificate), going to the seminar venue a few blocks from my office is still part of my morning ritual.

I've been eating lunch with the bosses for weeks now, except for that day when a few friends met me for a lunch-grocery date. The eating- lunch- with- bosses is actually not a problem, although we can't seem to steer clear of project-related topics during these lunches which annoys me.

My projects are definitely piling up, and I can't seem to get things done with one meeting or another requiring my attendance. Despite this, I always feel the need to leave early because by the time 5:30 comes, I am absolutely sick of work and my mind generally shuts down.

I am so looking forward to getting my mind off all of this via Harry and the gang. Some questions I will need answers from Book 6 are as follows:
1. Who is the Half-Blood Prince? Is he friend or foe?
2. Will the now dead Sirius Black return to help Harry just as his parents helped him in a battle with Voldemort in one of the earlier books?
3. What happened to Lupin? Will he return to teach Defense of the Dark Arts?
4. Why does Dumbledore trust Snape and how will Snape's role as a Death Eater spy figure?
5. Will Olympe and Hagrid become a couple?
6. Will Viktor return to woo Hermione?
7. Are Harry and Cho ever going to be together?
8. Will the wizarding world believe Dumbledore and Harry's friends about the return of the Death Eaters or will they still regard them as crazy wizards generating panic?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nasa order of the phoenix pa lang ako although isa ako sa mga nangunang bumili ng half blood prince :-)

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home