Lilypie Baby Days

OLYMPE's turning ONE!
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, June 10, 2005

The Petron Incident

Of course, it is just like my best friend to remind me of another incident I failed to mention in my previous entry regarding unforgettable bloopers.

The Petron Incident. It seems so long ago. We had just moved to Makati when our company transferred its main office from Binondo to civilization. We loved going out to various clubs and bars, and would often go to gimiks regardless of the day (Sundays and Mondays are not spared).

Anyway, I was feeling depressed that day and for some reason I relished drinking that day without the benefit of a full stomach. This combination is a surefire formula for, you guessed it, barfing your brains out.

From the bar, my two friends and I walked across a gas station to get to a lighted section where cabs normally stop. As we were walking, I had the huge urge to throw up. So without any word of warning to my poor friends, I did the deed and even got portion of my friend's shoe. I don't remember what happened the rest of the night, but I was teased mercilessly the next morning.

Moral of the story, practice ducking from a wasted friend's vomit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home