Lilypie Baby Days

OLYMPE's turning ONE!
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, August 05, 2005

On D.P.

Just attended the last day of training with cutie trainer who, we've learned, has four kids the youngest of which is a twenty-year old nurse and is a marathon runner. One of my friends was surprised when I told her about his youngest child, commenting he was already 'old'. I guess I do not really see him as such, especially as he seems youthful and quite tech savvy. In addition, his boundless enthusiasm for his subject is quite attractive.

I have been taking pictures of him on the sly, and sending them to friends who are probably still wondering what I see in this guy. I guess I really find him funny and smart, not to mention incredibly sexy. Too bad I probably will not be seeing him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home