Lilypie Baby Days

OLYMPE's turning ONE!
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Friday, June 03, 2005

Pubescence

I woke up with a zit on my temple. You'd think at my age, pimples would steer clear of my skin which has long lost the messy oiliness of the teenage years. My face has undergone a lot of changes, from the difficult pre-adolescent and adolescent years to the relatively fair and blemish-free one I enjoyed for, oh about 2 years. What happened to it now?

I credit this to the stress of the new job as well as the humid days when every pore in your body seems to be pumping out grease. I am really looking forward to July or August, when the rainy season picks up and temperatures are cooler.

Relative to my new zit, I learned there is a strong possibility I will be reassigned to handle a new business unit, one that requires per my boss 'a strong hand to stand up to those Treasury guys'. Which is really fine by me except that I dread the computations yet again, this time in millions of pesos.

Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home