Note from a morning person
I am the second person in the office today, which beats my previous record of 4th or 5th. I left early for work so that I would not get caught in the traffic snarl that is sure to hit the streets this morning, it being the first day of classes for most schools in Manila.
My brother left even earlier, at quarter to five, as his shift begins at 6AM. While he had a difficult time getting ready because his normal body clock goes on at around 2PM, I love mornings and look forward to being in Makati before 8AM, when you can still have a leisurely stroll along the walkways and people watch.
Even on weekends, my mom and I wake up early, grab a quick breakfast, and head off to the terrace having coffee while the weather slowly gets warmer. I guess my sister and brother inherited by dad's sleep-til-noon philosophy, which fortunately works for them as they got jobs in an industry that necessitates afternoon to graveyard shifts.
Nothing beats mornings for me, though, as I relish everything this time of the day brings.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home