Rainy Days and Tuesdays
Last night, there was an extremely heavy fall of rain and I would have gotten soaked were it not for my ever handy umbrella. But despite some cover, my shoes and back got wet, as did a number of commuters on the walkways with me.
Could this finally spell the end for the oppressive heat we have been having? While other people hate the rainy season, I always welcome it as it reminds me of walking across the park after a long day of work in my previous company. I could still smell the wet grass and see the frogs leaping about while I navigate my way across puddles of water. I also got a perverse satisfaction I was the only person on the road who would brave the winds and huge raindrops, while others scooted for cover under the eaves of Makati buildings.
Nevertheless, I think that last night's rains were a freak storm. It is still the middle of May after all, and summer started late this year. Dang.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home