Lilypie Baby Days

OLYMPE's turning ONE!
Lilypie Baby PicLilypie Baby Ticker

Monday, May 16, 2005

Good morning!

The weekend was both restful and fruitful. Last Saturday, I bought 2 pairs of shoes and some undergarments with my mom and cousins. Around 11:30 AM, we had an early lunch at Barrio Fiesta and ate until we were stuffed. We ordered the "Mama Chit's Special" which at first looked like food left over as there was no rhyme nor reason for their being grouped together, but turned out to be delicious and very filling. The waiter jokingly said, "Opo naman ma'am, mga tira-tira yan..." which might have a grain of truth come to think of it. At least we got the best parts, hehe.

Sunday was entirely a day for bumming around. I never thought I could play Scrabble the whole day, but I did. We purchased this Deluxe Scrabble game with a rotating board and ended up playing it Saturday evening up to the whole day Sunday. I got a headache around after five or six looong games, but ended up playing one more last night up to around 11 PM. My mom argued for her word 'rebacking' which my brother and I vehemently objected to as there was no such thing. She had to call my dad to ask, after not finding the said word in the dictionary. Ha! I won that game with a long word that used up all my tiles ('unvisited'), and proceeded to fix my beddings to get some sleep. I started falling asleep as my mom and brother were playing still another game.

This week, some officemates and I might drop by the house of our other officemate whose dad passed away. I bought a mass card and brought it to the office, hoping I could drop by later to give it to my officemates.

Back to the trenches then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home